I feel that Jerry Sandusky, did in fact rape the children, and does deserve the jail time. Although I do not agree with the whole fire everyone who knew about it, the ones who got raped should have went up and said something that same day, instead of waiting for years to just all of a sudden come out and say something so random at a time. I know that the whole staff who got fired from Penn State, maybe regret not saying something about it, but then again I strongly agree that they might have thought it was false since no children came out and said nothing about it so I think they just all thought it was a rumor and didn’t believe any of it and I highly dislike the fact that they fired the Main coach, and took off his statue in front of the school I just think that’s ridiculous. They Just needed to deal with the one Person ( Jerry Sandusky ), and should have just left it at that.
No comments:
Post a Comment