I've seen multiple debates for both Obama, and Romney. I feel that the two of them strongly care about us Americans, and our country that they gave there all into the campaign, and our country. This last speech that Romney gave was a little too short; I feel he could have said more on what he was going to do to help America, and the people. But Romney did say that he 'believes in America, and the people in America." I did have the impression that he is for America and I wish him and his family the best. Although Obama's speech was just great and there was so many great thing to say but the up most touching verse he said was " The task of moving our union moves forward it forward because of YOU it moves forward because you reaffirmed the sprit that is triumph over war and depression the sprit that is lifted this country from the depts. of despair to the great highs of hope the belief that while the each of us will peruse our own individual dreams we are an American family and we rise or fall together as one nation and as one people." Now that is an open speech! Now that really touched me especially with his loud, catching voice he has and the whole speech was just great.
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Romey's Concession Speech & Obama's Victory Speech!
I've seen multiple debates for both Obama, and Romney. I feel that the two of them strongly care about us Americans, and our country that they gave there all into the campaign, and our country. This last speech that Romney gave was a little too short; I feel he could have said more on what he was going to do to help America, and the people. But Romney did say that he 'believes in America, and the people in America." I did have the impression that he is for America and I wish him and his family the best. Although Obama's speech was just great and there was so many great thing to say but the up most touching verse he said was " The task of moving our union moves forward it forward because of YOU it moves forward because you reaffirmed the sprit that is triumph over war and depression the sprit that is lifted this country from the depts. of despair to the great highs of hope the belief that while the each of us will peruse our own individual dreams we are an American family and we rise or fall together as one nation and as one people." Now that is an open speech! Now that really touched me especially with his loud, catching voice he has and the whole speech was just great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment