Monday, September 17, 2012

Being Prepared....



When I first woke up there was breakfast made I had eggs, bacon, OJ, and toast. There’s nothing like sleeping in on a Monday morning with breakfast made for me. Then I was studying a bit for both of my classes reading & study, those books really teach me something like how to highlight, important information, and how to be an active reader, how to manage my time and money wisely. If I would have never waked up with breakfast waiting there for me then I probably would have never studied. Meaning I would have never learned anything new. I'm glad I was ready to tackle my day, and getting in a good study. And being prepared for an upcoming major exam. I’m glad that I’m starting to use my time wisely, and starting to stay on my school work thought I would have never been saying this but I’m glad I’m making the right choices as an adult. And hopefully I prepared and organized the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment