My Favorite Movie Is Ted I’m a huge fan of Comedy’s. I like Funny Movies that make me laugh, rather than boring movies that make me tired, and sleepy. I also like Action movies that make me have an adrenalin rush! My Favorite action movies would be all of the Transformer movies. They are very interesting and I love Optimus Prime J He’s my favorite Transformer, I like how they can change from a vehicle to an Action Figure, And fight the bad guys.
Thursday, September 6, 2012
I Perfer Films Over books, and Music....
My Favorite Movie Is Ted I’m a huge fan of Comedy’s. I like Funny Movies that make me laugh, rather than boring movies that make me tired, and sleepy. I also like Action movies that make me have an adrenalin rush! My Favorite action movies would be all of the Transformer movies. They are very interesting and I love Optimus Prime J He’s my favorite Transformer, I like how they can change from a vehicle to an Action Figure, And fight the bad guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Transformers and Ted are hilarious movies! I couldnt stop laughing when I first watched Ted like seriously who comes up with a movie of a talking teddy bear! Good stuff!
ReplyDelete