Wednesday, September 19, 2012
silly times..
there was a time long ago in my early high school days, when me and a couple of friends were trying to make a sleh. we made it out of a cardboard box. then we all took turns sliding it down the hill . then when it was my turn the box tumbled over and i fell in a huge puddle of mud. When i got up i was completely soaked and everyone was laughing at me i tough this was my idea and then look what happened. so i pick up the cardboard box and hide my self til i got to the car and thought wow that was soo much fun and so embarrasing but oh well it was worth it i love having fun and doing crazy things. i cant wait till i get to embarres somebody but then ill know deep inside they'll just be as cool about it as i was. I miss the old days where i didnt care and did goofy things hopefully i dont get too boring in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness I couldnt imagine how you must have felt covered in mud wow that was sooooo funny man I had to laugh all the way out loud cool story I like that you should have saved that muddy card board box ha ha ha ha .......
ReplyDelete